Thursday, August 26, 2010

Video Smush Mush

I really don't have anything of real value to blog about. Seriously, I don't. I've been busy with work this week and the only "thrilling" thing I've done is get an oil change. WHEEEE!!

So, I'll post about some video's that I've stumbled across and taken a liking to. K? Awesome.

Word to the wise: If you click on the actual clip, it'll pop up on a new screen that will show them full size since my blog is awesome and cuts half of the screen off. 

There's a Cadbury commercial that's been airing over here..not really sure if it's playing at all in the US. Anyway, it's actually started a real " Spots vs. Stripes" competition all across the UK to the point that people are Facebooking and Tweeting about games for people to meet up and participate. It's popping up all around London and so on. Anyway, here's the cute commercial that seriously makes me laugh (especially when the turtle can't catch a break with his balloons) every time I watch it:



Next is an A-Capella version of Katy Perrys "Teenage Dream". Just give it a shot and watch it... at first it looks weird, but it's crazy when you see that this guy is soley making all the instrumental sounds with his mouth. Nevermind the fact that he's kinda hot...



Then there's the real Katy Perry. When I saw her music video, all I kept saying was "Oh man, she's in Santa Barbara. I've been on that highway so many times..Oh I've been to that pier.. I know where that and that was filmed". LOL. Makes me miss California! I think she's such a gorgeous gal.. there's plenty of times where I wished I had her figure cause she's a knock out. Oh well, maybe in my next life:


Katy Perry - Teenage Dream
envoyé par EMI_Music. - Regardez la dernière sélection musicale. 

That's about all I have. Sorry there wasn't anything earth moving or revolutionary, lol.

0 comments: