Friday, August 20, 2010

Vroom Vroom!


WOO HOO!! I finally hit 200 kilometers on my moped!! 

You're probably thinking, "Uh. Why is that so important?"...Well, at the moment, my moped can only go 30 kilometers an hour. Even though it gets me places, it's painfully slow. People on bicycles pass me.

Stop laughing. 

Since it was a brand new moped, I needed to break it in and all that jazz so I wouldn't kill the cylinders or crack the block. If you go too fast on a new engine ( motorcycles / scooters / mopeds ) without properly breaking it in, you can cost yourself some serious money. 

Now that I've finally hit 200 kilometers, I can take it into the Scooter Shop and they can fiddle with the programming and I can vroom vroom a lil faster! I have a 50cc engine, but I opted for the upgrade so (technically) I'll have an 80cc moped. 

YAY!

My lil putt putt officially goes in on Tuesday and I should get her back on Wednesday. HOLLA!

1 comments:

BelgiumBarb said...

Yay! Now you can really get your speed on. :0) Happy trails!