Thursday, May 6, 2010

:(

I'm getting just a tad stressed out right now...

My Dad has an appointment later this afternoon with a Belgian doctor since his foot isn't doing all that well (he's diabetic)... I've tried taking him a few days ago and he kept insisting "I'm getting better", yet, he's obviously not. He's sleeping WAAAAAAY too much and doesn't really look like a million bucks. Luckily, the family doctor that Eric and I go to is willing to take a look at his foot and see what she can do...in all honesty, I'm not going to be shocked if they end up saying he needs to go to the hospital, or he has to be on a massive amount of anti-biotics. Nevermind the fact that he's gonna need to stay off of his foot (like he SHOULD'VE been doing in the first place)....

On top of that, I happened to screw my back up REALLY bad yesterday at work. Of all the things, I was lifting up a cash box and I felt a sudden *SNAP* in my lower back...it's been downhill ever since...

Keep in mind, we're supposed to be leaving for our trip tomorrow... to Berchtesgaden. I had to scramble to find a babysitter for John since he's not allowed to come on the trip due to his crap-tastic grades, so a friend of ours on base is gonna watch him for a week. That's pretty much costing me a set of nice Pampered Chef pots and pans (half of a 5 piece set)...but hey, the price of freedom is priceless, right? The dogs are all set up with a boarding house that was highly reccommended to us in Bree called Dotty's...30 euro a day for all 4 dogs..not bad!  Not to mention, Mr. Bob has been setting up arraingements for us with a hotel.. so..no pressure...

I'm just a little stressed out because it's taking alot of work to get everything lined up, Dad isn't feeling too hot nor am I .. everyones getting sick, my back hurts like hell, alot of things are in limbo now till we figure out what's going on with Dad...UGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

Whine whine whine whine whine

0 comments: