Saturday, November 12, 2011

Stefanie Elizabeth Photography

In case you missed it, I talked about a photoshoot (here), that Stefanie was gonna come up and do for me since I was really wanting to get some "Father & Daughter" style pictures done with my Dad. Well, she came this weekend and I was SO grateful , especially since I'm flying home in a few days!! 

If you ever look up pictures of Monterey, 90% of the time...you'll see Cypress trees. Hell, even the seal for Monterey County has a Cypress tree on it! So, it's not really a shocker that Dad and I wanted to have Cypress trees in our pictures since we both really love the coastline as well as the local trees:


There's a pendant that I'm almost always wearing that's a Cypress tree. Can you tell I'm rather fond of this place? Although, half the time people think it's a Bonsai tree...lol 


We went over to 17 Mile Drive, which is a VERY famous part of Monterey / Pacific Grove / Carmel here in gorgeous California. Think in terms of an amazing coastline, breath taking landscapes, Cypress trees growing on cliffs...and bazillion dollar mansions! Boy, they made me feel reallllly poor....but at least we were able to enjoy some fantastic sights while getting our pictures done! 




The Lone Cypress behind Dad:






Stef thought this would be a great shot while we were relaxing at Johnny Rocket's in Cannery Row:


Tell ya what...walking on rocks in heels should be a right of passage for some people. 


Overall, I'm VERY happy with how the pictures turned out. Although, after seeing myself...totally makes me wanna get back in the gym, lol. Stefanie did a fantastic job with the shoot and made it very VERY enjoyable for my Dad and I. So, if you live in the Santa Maria (California) area..definitely look her up!  


Photobucket

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww! I just saw this! You're so sweet, it's easy to take great pictures of great peep!! Love you guys!