Friday, July 27, 2012

Anniversary!

Oh my gosh! Eric and I have officially been married for five years now! Time definitely flies when you're having fun! 

The first picture of Eric & I together back in 2006

Silly photo booth pic from 2006

Our lovely wedding day



Honeymooning 2007

Thanksgiving 2007
 
Monterey Bay Aquarium 2008



Spring 2009; When we moved to Belgium

Vacationing in Bavaria in 2010

Top of Mt. Jenner in Bavaria in 2010

Venice, Italy in 2011

Eric's graduation ceremony in 2012

Eric is so...so incredibly loving and oh so supportive in any of my dream fueled ideas, regardless of how stupid some of them sound . He's my best friend (right after my Dad, of course) and always gives me level headed input after listening to me vent. Even after five years of marriage, he still knows how to surprise me with flowers to let me know I'm appreciated. I absolutely love how he's never, not once, tried to squash my independence. He can be extremely tired from work, and he'd be willing to help me in the kitchen while I'm making dinner. He was my comfort when I lost my Mother to cancer ...that alone I'll never forget. Has always been supportive of any sort of travel I've suggested..he just nods and lets me do my thing without question. The list goes on and all. All of this basically boils down to: I know everyone says this about their spouse... I have the best husband. I got extremely lucky to find such a loving, supportive and very considerate man who I get to spend the rest of my life with. 

I honestly couldn't imagine my life without this guy.



1 comments:

Kaysie said...

Happy anniversary! You two make the sweetest couple. Xoxo