Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I admit...

...I stole this from Stefanies blog


.... despite growing up in California, I have no desire to ever live there again.


... I'm embarrassed to say I'm from Salinas. 


..... I feel safer in a foreign country verses when I was living in the United States.


.... Cole is my favorite.


...I think antiques make much cooler house decorations. 


...I'm getting very tired of people asking ,"When are you guys going to have a baby?".


...watching "Swamp People" has enforced why I'll never live in the South.


... I think our current President was voted in for all the wrong reasons. 


... I think it's extremely narrow minded that people assume a curvy woman is a lazy fat ass.


... I can relate to A LOT of the post cards on Post Secret.


... I hope I grow up just as amazing as my Grandmother.



1 comments:

Glen James said...

some really great pictures on your blog which bring your blog to life.

truth about six pack abs