Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sacrificing

Last night, my Tastefully Simple starter kit finally arrived!! WOOT! Thanks, Dad! When Eric brought it home, it was like Christmas for me! I made some room in my kitchen pantry for my supplies since my office is overrun with Pampered Chef stuff :) 


Since I had bought a few extra boxes of the Parmesan Cheese Biscuits, I figured I'll make some as a lunch kinda thing since I wanna sample some of the goodies. I mean, it's all for the greater good that I know what I'm talking about in terms of taste and how easy this stuff is to make when it comes to selling, ya know? Yeah Yeah... 


These are SO incredibly easy to make! Preheat the oven to 400*. To make the biscuits, all you need is 1/2 cup of cold water and 1/2 cup of shredded cheese (whatever type you want to use). I ended up using Pepper Jack cheese since I figured the lil spice would work well with the mixture.


Everything mixes together nicely..so SO simple! 


Each box makes 6-8 biscuits, depending on how large you end up making them. I set mine up on my stoneware bar pan them popped 'em in the oven for 15 minutes. They came out AMAZING! I left some for Eric and John to try out, but I can already tell that I'm gonna have to order some more of this stuff! Freaking YUM!


I'm willing to sacrifice my diet for my customers. NOM!

0 comments: