Tuesday, February 15, 2011

PAMPERED CHEF GOODNESSSSSS!!!

I logged into The Pampered Chef;s Consultant site last night to see if the new Spring / Summer samples were available yet. In most cases, you're able to view things about half a month in advance since you need to start prepping with your new advertising, merchandise and anything else you need to order. To my delight, they had everything updated so I could actually SEE what the new goodies are!  Sometimes they only list what the product is, but nothing visual. So, YAY!!!!! Here ya go! ** If you click on the picture, it'll open up another page to view it larger so you can read the description easier **

 
 

Last but not least, a list of products that are going to be discontinued once the new catalog starts in March. Good thing I got the rest of my cranberry / white dinner plates!! 

0 comments: