Monday, March 26, 2012

Dear Husband,

Dearest Husband, 

      I have a problem. You know I have a problem. It's called "antique hunting". You've been amazing and supportive with all my buying adventures when it comes to finding cool "one of the kind" pieces for our home. Throughout the last three years since we've been in Belgium, you've trusted my judgement when it comes to our amazing kitchen table, oak wardrobes and decor that we know would cost an arm and a leg if we were back in the States. Despite thinking it's a bit crazy to buy some of the various things I've found, you've *always* supported my "problem"..and I love you SO much for that. I love you more than you'll ever know because it's fantastic to have someone, other than myself, who enjoys the older things that's been forgotten by time.

       On that note, I love you.........................................................................................














...............................................................................and I found another trunk. 


It's a French trunk and from 1870....and it's already on hold for me. 

LOVE YOU!!

0 comments: