Sunday, August 12, 2012

Dressed To Impress


Mother Nature is definitely an interesting character. As I was driving the other day, I noticed this cow in a pasture and I did a double take because...I could've SWORN that the farmer (or his wife) was making this cow look extra girly by sticking a bow on the top of her head. Of course, I thought it was silly and kept driving because there's no way she'd randomly be rocking a bow.

Sure enough, I drove by her again today and I pointed her out to Eric and said "Is it me, or is that a bow on her head?"..Keep in mind, she was a good distance away. After pulling over to check her out..sure enough, that's part of her pattern! How cool / cute is that? 


The black is very slimming on you dahhhhling! 


Some of us are just born "faaaahhbulous!" 



0 comments: