Sunday, November 11, 2012

Privatized Blogging

Aye aye aye... 

To avoid the whole "private" thing, I changed my web address earlier this year due to some negative people...and apparently, that didn't work. I've refrained from making my blog private for a long time because I actually enjoy posting my random stories & adventures for people to read, but alas, the time has come. 

When I originally posted about the new link on my Facebook, I asked for people to keep it to themselves since I made a specific group who would be the only ones able to see what I posted...and my request was for them to keep it to themselves. Don't share it with people that they know have been purged from my life for a reason. That basically applied to people here at my current base and people we know mutually. 

Apparently, that wasn't honored. 

Over the course of several months, thanks to my handy dandy visitor tracker....there are specific people who are coming to my site who still read up on my life, despite the fact that they made a valiant effort to completely burn me to the ground, then promptly tell me to fuck off & to "not bother" contacting them once they were sure that they tarnished my name. I find it ironic and somewhat amusing that they wrecked house like they did, then have the gall to come check my blog for ideas, pictures and recipes. Not only do they check my blog, they have gone to my Pinterest site as well and have followed my activities. What the fuck is that about? The damage they did to me was not warranted in any way, shape or form, so it shook my foundation to the core because they were people I considered to be life long friends. I was wrong. So very, very wrong. True faces were shown and yet another lesson to add to my life. My walls are back up and  once again, it's hard for me to be easy going and welcome new people into my life with open arms. 

So, there ya have it. That's why I've made my blog private.




0 comments: