Thursday, January 8, 2009

Just...Meh.

I'm just in one of those moods where I feel like I'm kinda 'checked out'.

My Xterra is still at the dealership getting worked on since the air compressor finally decided to give out. So, the service manager is seeing what he can do considering I have a 60k warrenty (my milage is currently 59,102..hahahahaa), that way I don't have to shell out $1,2oo for a single part. In addition to that, it's also getting it's official 60k mile tune up, power steering check, oil change, tire rotation and new windshield wipers... alllllll before we ship it off to Belgium. I've been without it since Tuesday morning and I miss my truck!!! wah!!! I'm gonna go looney without it for 2 months.

Then Eric came home on Tuesday and the first thing he says is, "I have bad news". He has this tendency to pussy food around with news, so I'm instantly thinking his orders got cancled and I'm getting worked up. "Did the orders get cancled?" ... "Oh! No!".... ok.. then spit it out, geez. Turns out, Outbound emailed him due to the State Department contacting them regarding a problem with Johns No Fee Passport. What problem is that, you ask? Well. Johns mother had the passport authorization papers in her pocession for a month. Within that month, she signed the paper. She's not supposed to sign that paper until she's physically infront of a Notary. When she got it Notarized A WEEK LATER, the Notary didn't catch the mistake (even though it's clearly stated within the appropriate signing areas that she must've been present with the signature), did her Notary thing and sent Ginna on her way. In the State Departments eyes, it's invalid and WILL NOT process Johns stuff. I fucking lost it. I was pretty much livid considering we've gone through enough bullshit to get this all taken care of, yet Ginna, Ms. Mother of the Year, has found yet another way to fuck this shit up for John. We're 45 days out from our flight and we're having to re-submit forms YET AGAIN for Johns No Fee Passport because Ginna can't get her shit together. She shouldn't have signed the goddamn form until she was ready to have it taken care of. Eric called her and lit into her,which quite frankly, it's taken alot for him to get to that point. He's so laid back and mellow all the time, so I think he's finally hit his breaking point considering this effects John & him coming with us. He's still able to come considering we still have his tourist passport,but it's the fact that the Outbound office made a huge stink that we HAD to have our No Fee Passports in order for us to get to Belgium. So, Eric got yet another form, over nighted it to Ginna and paid for an overnight postage BACK to us so we can take care of it. I'm just so fucking pissed that this is taking so goddamn long... we've been dealing with her since late September. This is ridiculous...

I was pulling our luggage pieces out of the garage yesterday since this weekend, we'll be packing our clothes up that we don't want the movers to take on Monday / Tuesday. Earlier last year, Eric and I managed to get a great deal on some Samsonite luggage.. great sizes and will fit the majority of our clothes that we're wanting to take. We originally bought 3 large pieces, 3 carry-on overnight bags, 1 smaller roller and a garment roller. WELL...being that our luck is awesome, when I opened up the box that was supposed to contain the smaller roller, it's actually a second garment bag. So, now we have an extra garment bag rather than the smaller roller that we needed. Yeah, it's our fault for not checking it at the time when it was delivered, but hell.. this sucks. Now I gotta figure out what we're gonna do with it *sigh*

I signed us up for Vonage around mid December so we could get it figured out and set up before we leave. Plus, it'll make things easier for when friends want to call us without having to hassle with international dialing. Yesterday I was finally able to fiddle with it to make sure it worked properly, lol. Our internet is kinda fussy and I usually let Eric mess with it, but since he's been at work alot and trying to get things taken care of for the move, it was up to me to figure it out. After about 30 minutes of fiddlin', I got it up and running *SO PROUD OF MYSELF*. lol. It sounds so stupid, but I got it done without burning the house down. It's pretty cool cause when we're overseas, the people here can reach us with the Vonage number as if we're still in the states. I mainly got it since it'd be easier for my Dad and Grandma to call us. Plus, we'll it'll be more convieniant for stateside business's to reach us. I guess I'll pack that in our suitcase so we're able to hook it up right away rather than wait for our housing stuff to arrive in late March..eekkk.....

There's so much more going on, but I figured I should post some sort of blog so I can vent a little big. This whole move is getting irritating and stressful in addition all the other shit I have going on.

BLAH!

0 comments: