Friday, January 23, 2009

Project: Weenie

As most of you know, I (as well as my family) adore dachshunds. A few months back, my Dad across this Dachshund Swinger that's supposed to hang in your garden (or where ever you want), but he didn't like the coloring since it didn't look like either of his dachshunds.
Here's what it looked like BEFORE:

Well, I ended up getting it for him since I could redo it have it look like one of his dogs. He LOVES Waldie... she's the older out of the two he has and she's a complete diva / pre-madonna / cream puff.
Here's Waldie:


So, I had to take the rope / swing apart so I could work on the doxie without getting paint all over the wrong pieces.Primed it and did my thing.. now it's all done so I can finally give it to him, lol. Eric said I needed to add some sculpters cement to the tummy since Waldie is a bit of a fatty... but I think my Dad would get mildly pissed since he doesn't seem to feel she's "padded".
Finished Product :)

0 comments: