Sunday, February 15, 2009

Good Grief

I'll just use bullets for recent events since I'm lazy:



- It's ridiculously windy right now, so we'll most likely lose power throughout the entire base for the whole day.

- I forgot yesterday was Valentines day till about 2pm. No biggy, lol

- John's No Fee Passport still hasn't arrived and we have a 4 day window for it to grace us with it's prescene. If it doesn't show up by Friday, then Eric will be going to Belgium without us & we'll have to meet up with him.

- It currently feels like a hurricane is coming.. on the central coast of California. *woot*

- The weather has been sitting at a steady 40* most of this week.. I guess I can be happy about that since it's prepping us for Belgium.

- A week from tomorrow, we'll be out of Vandenberg an onto Belgium *WOOT*

- My back pains are returning with a vengence.. not very convienent for me since I still have alot of shit to do.

- Johns mother finally decided to sign over her rights so I can legally adopt him.

- I now have to get legal papers sent to Johns mom for her to sign her rights over, overnight them, have her sign it, overnight it back. There's only a 4 day window for this. No pressure. None.

- I bought Eric a spiffy passport cover since apparently he "needed" one. I think he just likes the novelty of it since it has UGA (University of Georgia) colors on it. I'll consider that as my Valentines present for him, lol. Here is is: http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/peekaboo/fallbritesbl.jpg

0 comments: