Saturday, September 11, 2010

Fall Baby

 
I love Fall. Absolutely love it. I dunno if it's because I'm a Fall baby and I feel that it's possibly the best season ever.. or it's because I know my birthday is right around the corner. I dunno. I'm a fan of the leaves changing color, the cold weather, the rain / snow.. I love it all. Fireside "dates" with my husband and enjoying cups of hot chocolate while cuddled on the couch. 

Since it's officially Fall now... it was about time I actually put my decorations up. Eric wasn't too thrilled about it considering he's a scrooge about holidays and such. OH WELL!! Bwahahahaaa

I went on eBay about two weeks ago on the search for Putka Pods. They're like lil mini pumpkins that you can use for decorations. Normally, I stalk for things on Etsy since I like helping out creative peeps, but in all honesty...some of 'em were asking WAY too much for a small bag of these lil' guys. I ended up paying $10 for a 2lb bag....I know, it sounds like alot, but it was just enough to fill two hurricanes and my trog :) It had Putka Pods, Rose Hips and Cinnamon Sticks (yes, it smells very fall-y).

Once my lil pods arrived, I could "officially" put up the rest of my decorations. I say that because..come on.. you know how it is. You have something particular in mind you wanna do and I wanted to make sure I filled up my trog and hurricanes to go with the rest of the decor. 



Eric referred to this as my "Shrine", lol

My little "Welcome" sign in the foyer

Once my stuff from Scentsy shows up, I'll be unstoppable. I'm talking in terms of : Autumn Sunset, Pumpkin Roll, Cinnamon...oh yes.. my house will smell very delicious. And..oh so Fall-y.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Your decorations put mine to shame lol. They look so good Erika.....awesome pics too!