Sunday, July 10, 2011

Week 1 (again)

So, I'm starting over.

I still have two more months till I fly back to the States, so I'm *hoping* I can get down another ten or so pounds by then. Of course I want to keep up my progress while I'm home, but I'm being realistic about it considering I'll be traveling via car the majority of the time from California, to Oregon, then Washington, back to California in addition to the other trips I have planned. LOTS of road time for me!

Anyway, I weighed in yesterday. Sorry I didn't post then, but Eric and I dove in head first to our "PURGE PURGE PURGE" house project. We're about a year and a half out from moving (no, I have no idea where we're going yet) so we wanna start getting rid of junk we don't need or want anymore. Speaking of getting rid of junk, I managed to lose some weight from my last weigh in:



At this point, I'm a little over a pound and a half shy of my lowest weight since I originally started, so I'm lucky my body decided to be kind & get rid of the additional weight I had gained last weekend.

Here's to hoping for a progressive upcoming week!

2 comments:

Kaysie said...

Keep it up friend! I know how frustrating it is though. Sending good-weight-loss-vibes your way. :)

Unknown said...

Good job! See I told you (in that email I wrote you) that it would all be okay. :) Keep it up!