Saturday, March 21, 2009

One Down...!

Alrighty, so I went ahead and bought into the Pampered Chef empire.. so now I'm officially a Pampered Chef consultant. My kit should be here in the next few weeks, so then I can start hustlin' and making some sales. I'm pretty excited about it considering I know quite a few people who enjoy their products, so, that's rather promising.

I was in the process of ordering my consultant stuff for Thirty-One Gifts, but they seemed to have some snags about being overseas even though I have a stateside address *technically*. So, when I get that all ironed out, I'll sign up again and get that taken care of. That way, when I host my shows, I can have two different things to offer my guests. YAY!

Side note, which I thought was pretty spiffy ....especially for people who wanna buy from me... since I'm registered with an APO / AE address, I have NO sales tax. When you buy from your consultant, you pay the sales tax that's offiliated with their state...seeing how I'm registered with a Military address, you don't pay any tax (like me). Otherwise if I registered with my Belgian address, people would be paying a 21% tax....NO THANKS!

So yea, pretty cool! Saves ya some dough :)

0 comments: