Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I.O.U.

Sorry it's been a lil' bits since I've posted anything of real substance. I've been been pre-occupied with life, lol.

Eric's officially gone due to a TDY he's been assigned, so I won't see him till March 5th or so. Till then, he's stuck in a lil room that's amazingly smaller than the one I had in Poland (then again, it IS Europe) all while studying for his Tech Test that's coming up..good times!

The weather here is SO bi-polar!  One week it's hitting 20*, then the next it's hitting 53*. Snow..then rain..more rain... lil bits of snow, then rain. Toss in some high winds and you can have yourself a grand ol' time! No wonder people get sick here all the time.. and when I say people, I mean Americans. Not Belgians. Obviously the Belgians are used to this crap, but come on... I've never seen so many peeps get sick this many times in a short time frame. It's pretty crazy!

My leg is all better (thank God) so I was able to go back to the gym on Monday..hammered out 6 miles which was nice to get out of my system. Did a lil bit yesterday..only 3 miles. My stomach has really been bothering me as of late and everything is making me nauseated in the morning. No, I'm not pregnant. Don't even put that bad ju-ju on me. I think my stomach is starting to get an intolerance to Oatmeal cause that's when it seems to really flare up. I dunno if it's the texture or what.. but it's becoming rather uncomfortable ..ya know..that whole feeling you get when you're about to get sick. Sorry if that's TMI..but I'm pondering the different things to type about, hahaa...

March seems to be a busy month all around... big things going on for the base, Eric's testing for Tech, my Dad SHOULD be coming..Pampered Chef is kicking off their new catalog, I need to re-register John (apparently?) even though he's still attending the same school next year... then he has a Spring Concert. * SIGH * Too much shit to do! AGHHH!!!

Sorry this blog sucks..but then again, I've been all over the place and havent had time to do anything cool.

0 comments: