Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!

I don't remember if I ever posted about a photo contest my base was having, but I remember asking a lot of my friends for their vote in terms of several pictures I considered entering. Between the support board that I own and dozens of emails sent out, the majority of the pics that were picked came down to the top three, which was the picture of my backyard, a castle from the Netherlands as well as a pic of some red tulips.

 Well, I got an email the other day informing me that one of my pictures actually took FIRST PLACE!!! AHHHH!!! I'm so excited!! I kept thinking it was my Belgian backyard:


But in fact, it was the picture of Hoensbroek Castle! 


Yay!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!!!!! YAY!!!!!!

Teddi said...

Awesome! Congrats! :) You totally deserved it!

Anonymous said...

Go you!! So what do you win if you don't mind me asking??