Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Shiney Syndrome

I've been really lagging on my posts! Sorry!! Between driving around and visiting people, it's been hard for me to actually stop and write stuff out. So, here's my attempted effort in terms of a post :)

When I headed out on Friday to make my way up to Washington, I stopped into Eugene, Oregon to check out VooDoo Doughnuts. If you're a fan of Man vs. Food, then you've seen the episode where Adam goes there to check this place out since it's known for it's variety of crazy doughnut flavors. I ended up getting myself a Butterfinger doughnut (it was WAY too sweet for me!) and a "Miami Vice" which is blue raspberry (it was FANTASTIC!)... although, I felt like I was diabetic after I ate them (took me several hours to eat 'em since I'm not a huge sugar junky). It was just one of those things you wanna try once you've seen 'em on TV...does that make any sense? Anyway, at least I can say I've tried their goodies :)



Photobucket

0 comments: