Monday, December 8, 2008

WOOT!

After a month and a half of waiting....Johns mother FINALLY got off her ass and sent us the forms we needed from her to get his No Fee Passport processed! Thank freakin' God!

We'll be heading over to Outbound in a little bit once John is home from school to take care of the paperwork. Once that's taken care of, we can finally get TMO scheduled to pick up our stuff & have it shipped over to Kleine Brogel.... get our flights taken care of... MAN...we're finally able to get GOING and get MOVING!

YAAAAAAAAAY!!!

On a side note... I love how the housing office was going to issue us a noise violation for my dogs yet it's the NEIGHBORS dog that's been howling all day...actually..all week. They just knocked on my door to tell me about a complaint, but my dogs have been inside all day with me passed out on the couch. They've barely gone outside to stretch out and do their business! Right when I was telling her "I'm sorry, I think you have me mistaken for someone else"... the neighbors dog started going nuts again. It's a Aussy / Lab mix and he's been barking NON STOP...I can ignore it, but apparently our other neighbors have been pretty sick of him, lol. So, the housing rep went next door and sure enough, the dog was barkin and going gonzo, so the notice was slapped on their door. I've been gone for maybe an hour today and all the dogs were indoors because of the weather...don't give me a violation when I didn't do anything! GAH!

0 comments: