Thursday, December 25, 2008

Froehliche Weihnachten :)

For those of you who don't speak German, the title says,"Merry Christmas" :)

The past several days have definetely been hectic, so please excuse my lack of posting. Although, I'm sure everyone has been fairly busy themselves between visiting family, bum rushing the stores for last minute deals, or just hunkering down for massive winter storms.

Let's seeeeeeee...............

I was going to type out this super long..super detailed blog about the last week... but... the end result would be me having cramps in my fingers from all the typing. All in all Christmas Eve was stressful between cleaning, decorating and cooking, but all turned out really well. I'll post a slideshow once things mellow out & I get a chance. We're currently waiting on Dad to roll out of bed so we can dive into our stockings. John is super itchin' to get into his since it's obviously buckling from the weight of all the goodies that's inside.

Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

0 comments: