Monday, September 14, 2009

And the beat goes on..

I guess I've had a bit of a writers block for the last few days considering it's been.. hmmm.. 4 days since my last bloggy. 
It's starting to feel more and more like Fall ...and I LOVE it!  LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it! The leaves are turning, it's getting cooler which means... HOT CHOCOLATES! Woot!  Not to mention, it's hoody season..double woot!

On Saturday, I had some "me" time and went out to a scrapbooking party since it let me enjoy hanging out with some of the ladies without it involving Pampered Chef or me cooking food. It was nice! Got to spend time working on random things, BS'ing with the gals and over all, having a good time and spending some of Eric's hard earned money. Well, not really.. wait.. yes, I spent money. It's only fair! For what I bought in supplies, Eric spends on two xbox games!
3D Tape
Liquid Glass (this stuff ROCKS)
Exclusive Inks Markers - Summer Colors
Embossing Glitter - Daisy White
Versa Mark Ink for Embossing
Acrylix Spritz Spray
Double Scrubber
"The Works" Alphabet Stamp Set
Made With Love Stamps
Give Thanks Stamp Set
No Peeking Stamp Set
Free Stamp Of The Month
Travel Ticket Stamps
Travel Paper Pack
Since I spent so much money, I ended up getting this "Celebrate" card pack in addition to another series of holiday stamps AND pearl embelishments.
In other news, Halloween is coming up next month! Eric and I have been invited to an adult Halloween party, so I'm stoked! I'm so torn between dressing up as a Beer Girl or a French Maid. There's benefits in both costumes since Eric likes the look of 'em (ha!), but I'm also taking into consideration that it's gonna be October.. in Belgium... and it's already starting to dip down in temperatures here. So, I'm only imagining how cold it's gonna be by the time the party rolls around. Thing is, since the postal system is rather fussy with us, it looks like I'm gonna have to place my costume order this week so it makes it here in time for the party. Yeah, I have to order a month in advance JUST IN CASE. Sucks!

Hopefully all of my snazzy images distracted you enough so you didn't notice my lack of scripture throughout this blog post. High five!

0 comments: