Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fall Time





It's finally that time of year. Oh how I loves it!

I managed to get Eric to go sifting through the garage to find my container of Autumn / Fall decorations. I'm sure he wasnt too thrilled about it considering the garage is not only a nightmare, but he hates it when I decorate for the holiday season.  I love that my house is feeling more like "my" house, aside from the hideous wallpaper that's currently up. I'm damned and determined to take it down once we get our paws on a wallpaper steamer! So, here's some pics of the stuff I have up.. Josie actually showed me a store yesterday that had some cute Fall stuff, so I picked up a little squirrel as well as some hedgies to put in the hallway when you first come into the house.









Another awesome thing about Fall? BOOTS! I ordered these and they should be on their way :)






0 comments: