Saturday, September 19, 2009

Slow Ride... Take It Easy

Ughhhh... cold season is upon us and I think I'm the latest victim of it. Atleast that's how it feels. My head is thumpin', my muscles are sore and I'm getting all congested. THIS SUCKS! Especially since seeing a doctor around here isn't all that exciting. I mean, it's not a thrill to go to the doctor in general.. but the whole process here is different than in the states. The last time I went to the doctor here, it was to get a refill on Johns medication. The doctors office is actually in a house.. so you'd drive right pass it and not even realize that was a business. Then, you walk in the waiting room and there's no receptionist and you pretty much have to sit in a waiting room that can fit MAYBE 10 people and hope your wait isnt TOO long. Once the doc pokes her head out of a random door and is ready to see you, her examination table is in the same room as her office, lol. It just looked WEIRD to me! I'm just gonna load up on Emergen-C and hope that does the trick!

0 comments: