Friday, September 25, 2009

Flip a coin? Maybe?

I'm so torn right now.....

Earlier this month, there was a Bizaar in Ramstein, Germany. Unfortunetly, I wasn't able to make that since all my extra play money is getting diverted to Eric getting a set of wheels. Yes, we have the Xterra, but I usually have it since I'm running errands throughout the day and he's at work. It's starting to get nippy outside and we both know it's gonna get ALOT colder... did I mention he rides his bike to work? So, not only is it cold in the mid afternoon, it's freezing when he's peddling to work at six in the morning...EKKK!

Anyway, back on track...

I guess I should explain what a "Bizaar" is since some people may not exactly know what that is. A Bizaar is essentially a massive "market" that consists of alot of different vendors from all over Europe that sells things like tapestries, jewelry, pottery, wine, cheeses, etc. Instead of you having to travel to all these different countries, it's convieniently packaged in this massive market. From my understanding, the one at Ramstein is ridiculously massive and the one at Spangahlem is a little smaller. Since I missed the one at Ramstein, I was dead set on attending the one at Spang.

Now, here's why I'm torn:

The exact same weekend that the Spang Bizaar is happening, there's a trip to Boleslaweik, Poland. I think it'd be pretty cool to check out even though it's just a weekend trip. We'd spend the day driving there on the 13th, venture around on the 14th to check out shops, castles and such, then drive back to Belgium on the 15th (this is all happening in November). I should also mention the trip for Poland is a ladies / spouses trip.. so no kids or husbands are coming. It's just us ladies. Nothing wrong with that at all considering we all need a break from our loved ones, right? lol. Anyway... I'm not a MAJOR fan of Polish pottery, which is what Poland is known for.. but I just wanna check out a different place rather than Belgium, The Netherlands and Germany all the time, ya know?

Here's a picture of the hotel we'd be staying at...it's called "The Blue Beet Root"





Traditional Polish Pottery




So... I dunno... I'm interested in the Bizaar, plus Eric and John would be able to join me and check it out. On the other side, I'd stoked to check out another country. Atleast I got a lil time to figure it out.. although, they're going to need a head count pretty soon to make the hotel reservations...gahhhh....

0 comments: