Monday, December 28, 2009

Ahhh

Dear Money,

    I love you more than words can describe. We've had the best of times, then we've had the worst of times. There's times where you're there for me. Then, there's times where you've abandoned me without any consideration.....after all that's happened, we're still there for one another.

     I'm sad to say, that, we shall be parting ways once again. Yes, it's true. I've found things that I cannot live without, which means, I'll shall be parting with you. Please don't cry.. you know how I hate it when you do that. It not only breaks my heart, but it makes you look rather pitiful. How can I do this to you? It's easy.... and no.. it's not human trafficing, it's hats:

Bought this one:

And this one.. LOVE the pom pom!

This is the next one I wanna get:

Love this, but it's on my wishlist

As well as this one:



I'm SO torn as to which of these particular gnomb hats I should get! Sure, I could buy 'em all, but they're $60 a pop. If I got every single one I wanted, that'd be $300...I REALLY can't validate that type of spending on hats! I'm leaning heavily on the red (looks like little red riding hood) or the charchol gray one...but I dunno! They're all so cute!






So, money.... I hope you can understand my justification for giving you a new home with someone else. I'm POSITIVE you'll be happier in their bank account rather than mine. You'll have more dollar bills to relate to, other little monies that have ventured and seen different parts of the world. I know you love me, I know..but this is the best for both of us. Trust me. We'll meet again someday.

Love,
Erika

0 comments: