Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Gettin' "Warmer"

Yes, I have a sense of humor to title this "Gettin' Warmer" :)

I think Belgium and Mother Nature  finally listened to my complaining. Everyone else around us is getting snow of some sort, except for lil' old Belgie.

Well, this is what I woke up to yesterday:





My poor Xterra was all frozen! By the way...these pics were taken at 9am, lol. I wanted to get some more pics, but in all honesty, I was freezin' my tail off as it was and the dogs were yippin' at me to get them inside. They were barely in the yard to do their "business" for five minutes and they were MORE than ready to get back inside...who can blame them? I wouldn't wanna have my belly draggin on the frosty ground either! * I have 3 dachshunds*

Here's some better pictures from this morning:




I'm considering investing in a better lense for my camera. Sure, it's got a decent focus on it and such, but I wanna get better details when it comes to taking up-close shots.

Looks like we'll be getting snow by this weekend, though! IM EXCITED!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome shots girlie!!! Love love love!!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for both of us :)