Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Decisions Decisions


Eric just randomly asked me "Do you wanna go to England or Germany....?"

I'm sure you're thinking "Hunh?"...don't worry, I was as well..

GAH!



YUP.

I'm a huge Nickelback fan. HUGE. The last time I saw them in concert was August of 2006 at Mandalay Bay. They ROCKED that place and it was honestly one of the best concerts I've ever been to. I happened to miss part of their Euro-Tour that happened earlier this year, but I was REALLY considering flying to Vegas to catch their Dark Horse tour at Mandalay Bay 4 months ago. It never happened since my common sense kicked in and I would've been totally wiped out between the jet lag and revolving door of " fly to vegas, check in, relax, concert, check out, fly back to Belgium" route.

Well...they're officially hitting Europe again:



....hmmmmmmm....England or Germany.... England or Germany......

:D

0 comments: