Thursday, December 24, 2009

Oh My Gah!


This just made my Christmas a bazillion times better!



I know you're probably thinking "Uh, Erika. It's Starbucks." ....yes yes.. it's Starbucks. Sadly, the nearest Starbucks to us is an hour in one direction, or an hour and a half in another. So, it's usually a nice treat to have when we happen to be in either of those directions, lol.

When Eric and I were at Brussels International Airport the other day dropping off a friend of ours, we happened to take advantage of the fact that they actually have a Starbucks there. In the midst of waiting in line, I noticed they had a small bottle of Caramel syrup for sale. I ended up buying it since I usually make knock off mochas at home with the Senseo machine and nesquick. Man oh man.. am I ever happy I did that! LOVE that caramel syrup!



I went on starbucks.com today and started pluggin' around the site...low and behold, they sell the syrups. Not only do they sell the syrup, but they sell them in the 1 litre bottle with the pumps! AH!!! EVEN BETTER??? They ship to APO's!!!!


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :D :D :D :D

I officially have a bottle of Hazelnut, Vanilla, Caramel and Peppermint on it's way here! I'm gonna be a wanna-be Starbucks makin' machine!

0 comments: