Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dear Belgium,

It's now mid December and you're starting to frustrate me. Why, you ask? You havent given me snow.

Before we moved here, we were told about how cold this place is and how it snows during the winter. As weird as it sounds, I was excited! I'd get to actually live in a snowy place, have a white Christmas..ya know, the works! Sadly, this has not happened and at this point, it's making me grouchy. I want SNOW, damnit! I heard about how last years winter was and Belgium started getting snow back in November... just a reminder, it's now December.  You are VERY past due for my snow flakes and snowball fights. This is completely unacceptable.

Look.... the weather channel has already dropped the "S" bomb on us for this coming week. Don't believe me? Here's the proof:



Notice the days outlined in red? Yeah. I did that. Know what those mean? Those are supposed to be snow days!!! You better not screw me outta some snow days, damnit! This is starting to make you rather ridiculous.

By the way, love your cafe's here. They're quite lovely. You know what would make it even better? Sitting in the cafe, sipping on an awesome armaretto cappachino while looking out at the SNOW falling!

Cheers,
Erika

2 comments:

kimberly flower said...

We ended up having snow in the Bay Area, and temps to 27°. CRAZY.

Erika said...

Say what??? Are you serious???

Ok, how is it that the Bay Area in California gets snow, but not Belgium!?