Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome to 2011

Gosssshhh... 2011. Where has the time gone? Time has flown by so much, it's crazy.

So at this point, we have almost a year left in Belgium. It doesn't even feel like we've been here for two years already! I absolutely LOVE living here! Seriously, I love it. If we could stay in Europe and live here for the rest of our lives, I'd totally do it. Sadly, Eric has another five and a half years left with the Air Force before we can settle down for good. I'm hoping we'll end up at another overseas base after here, preferably over in Germany! Oh man, if we can do that, I'll be a happy camper! We should be finding out around June whether or not it's a possibility for us.. so here's to crossing our fingers! 

In other news, since we have a year left, I'm in this mode to get rid of junk. I don't like clutter, but our house isn't exactly spacious and our garage still looks like the day we moved in. Boxes are everywhere! We're horrible little procrastinators when it comes to that kinda stuff. Hopefully I can blow through it before the springtime hits because, don't laugh, I'm afraid of working in there with all types of spiders. The spiders in Belgium are HUGE! They seriously freak me out! Right now, it's too cold for them (yay!) so the sooner I can hammer out the garage, the less spider filled boxes I have to deal with. Well, not me. Eric has to deal with them. The second I see a spider, I ninja vanish. 

We went through some of our stuff the other day and decided to sell off our Wii, it's accessories and games since it doesn't get much attention anymore. Rather than sit and collect dust, it found its way to a loving, new home. Yay! Now I'm considering going through my "Purse Tomb", as Eric calls it. I have tons and tons of purses... Coach, Dooney and Burke, Kathy Van Zeeland, Jessica Simpson..the list goes on and on. I'm to the point where I don't want to hold onto these anymore, so hopefully I can find a new home for them.

I guess the whole point of this post is "PURGE! PURGE! PURGE!", hahahaaa

0 comments: