Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Yay!!

An order I placed through Tastefully Simple showed up today!! I'm still waiting on my actual starter kit to show up, but I know it'll be about another two week till they do since my Dad had to mail them to me. I refused to ship them through my forwarding account because each box weighs about thirty pounds...so they would've charged me at least a hundred bucks to handle and send them. NO thanks!

So yea, here are the goodies:


I figured I'd give these a shot! On the left is "Samba Sangria Slush" and on the right is "Citrus Celebration". You add your favorite wine to the sangria mix, or sparkling wine / champagne to Citrus Celebration, stick in the freezer for 12-14 hours and BAM, it's ready for a party! How cool! I think these will come in handy for get-togethers, especially during the muggy Belgian summer!


When I saw these, they instantly made me think of Red Lobsters cheese biscuits! I'll have to try making them later next week to see how they taste :)


Seriously. How can you go wrong with Beer Bread? I LOVE making it!!  As long as you use something with carbonation in it, you're good to go! You can use beer, soda, or you can make cheese bread...there's so many different combinations you can do with this stuff! For $14.50, you can get the value pack and it comes with three packages of beer bread mixture. That's a VERY reasonable price!


Bacon makes everything better. These are "Cracklin Bacon Crisps" and they are out of this world! I can see these being crumbled up to use as croutons on salads or something aside from dips. I'm IN LOVE with these! Sadly, they'll be retiring them in March, so I need to place an order for more of them before the end of February!


Here's what the crisp looks like...it has bacon, backed cheddar and asiago cheese :)


Speaking of bacon...they have this stuff called "Bacon Bacon". Here's what the site says about it: Create an awesome chip dip or potato topper by adding mayonnaise and sour cream. Sprinkle on salads or blend with cream cheese for a cheese ball. Makes about 7 cups dip. Kosher.


How about some sweet stuff? Would you like some White Fudgy Popcorn? I'm currently nibbling on some at the moment and it's heavenly! I will say, though...a little definitely goes a long way! A few nibbles and you're done-so cause of how decadent it really is.


Last but not least, there's the Carrot Cake Crunch Ball mix. Just add cream cheese for a delightful dessert cheese ball, and serve with apple slices, vanilla wafers or cinnamon twists. Also makes an excellent no-bake cheesecake. Makes about 12 servings. I haven't tried it out, but I'm sure that we'll be experimenting with it soon :) 


 

0 comments: