Sunday, June 5, 2011

Food Scale...Complete!

Ah! The rest of the goodies I ordered for my scale has finally arrived! My scale is all finished!I was really torn between cheeseburgers with fries, or donuts with chocolate chip cookies...but after enough debating, the sweets won the battle:


I just realized if you've never read any of my earlier posts, then you'd be completely confused by my excitement. So, here's the original post regarding my scale and what I was wanting to do:  Happy Fruit. I placed another order through Arts of the Heart and Jennifer (the owner) was able to whip up some awesome donuts as well as chocolate chip cookies for me! They look fantastic! When Eric got home from work, he thought they were real at a first glance and was really impressed! She actually made 'em a pretty good size, so they work in the scale trays nicely :)


So, here's the finished product!


I'm VERY happy with how it all turned out! Very very happy! I definitely have Arts of the Heart saved in my "favorites" on Etsy and I HIGHLY recommend her if you're wanting wooden play food for your little one (or for you!), or if you want some cute ways to use food as decoration in your kitchen!

0 comments: