Friday, October 9, 2009

These Boots Were Made For Walkin....

My boots finally showed up!! :D :D :D

I got these from Torrid and LOVE them! Very very comfortable even with a heel and the leather feels good! There's straps on the top that you're able to adjust if you're needing to tighen up the boot since they are rather large around the calf area. .


I also got this pair from Torrid. As cute as they are... I dont think I'll be wearing these too often while there's ice and such on the streets. I only say that because there's really NO tread to the bottom of the boot. I mean, literally none. It's smooth, lol. SO, if I go out in these while it's rainy outside, reminder, I'm in Belgium.. I'll slip and break my ass. Too bad.. I'll just wear em' around the house or when we're running errands and I can sit in the truck, lol.



This is the pair that I managed to get off of eBay. I'm genuinely surprised by not only how comfortable they are, but they actually fit my calves! I'm so pleased with 'em that I'm gonna go back and order the black buckle pair that they had listed.. if you go back to one of my posts from September, I have a picture of 'em listed.



Just in time for the cold weather! :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love!

Dave said...

I'll send you the matching flogger.... nice!