Wednesday, October 14, 2009

BRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Man oh man... I went to take my dogs out this morning to do thier business and the temperature outside shocked my system! At 8am, it was 28*..I can only imagine how cold it was when Eric rode his bike to work at 5:45a :-/ Good thing he's gettin' his truck by the end of next week!! GEEEEBUS!

I must say, it was rather amusing to watch the weenies dance across the grass. Mean mommy, I know.. ...they're little ankle biters, so I'm sure they weren't very appreciative of their bellies dragging across frozen grass. Tell ya what, they were pretty quick and to the point about droppin' their loads and bookin' it back into the house! They normally screw around for an hour (literally) before willingly coming back into the house.  Once we were back inside, I quickly fired up my Senseo and hammered out some pipin' hot chocolate!MMMmmmMmMMmMmMMMmmmMMMMmmm....hit the spot!


The view from my backyard


Frozen. It actually snapped off when I touched it!

1 comments:

BelgiumBarb said...

Love love love this pic of the field at sunrise. It's my favorite that you've taken so far. Excellent!