Thursday, October 29, 2009

Delivery from England :)

A few weeks ago, I was visiting a friend of mine and noticed she had a really cute little plaque in her kitchen. When I took a closer look at it, it was actually a list of all the bases they've been stationed at. Pretty cool, hunh? I ended up getting the company info from her and talked to Eric about it to see if it'd be something he might be interested in. To my surprise, he actually LIKED it and said I could go ahead and order one for our house.

The company is called "Woodland Studio" and they're based in the UK. Their prices seem a little high, but everything is hand painted to what you'd like as well as custom "signs" for where you were stationed at.

Here's the one I ordered for our place :)



Eric wanted it to say "Hall Manor" rather than "Hall's House". Wanna know why it wanted it to say "Manor"? Think in the terms of Batman... yeah... Wayne Manor. Yeah, lol.



The little heart was panted on the Vandenberg sign since that's where Eric and I met and got married :)



I'm VERY pleased with how it turned out! The staff was awesome when it came to placing the order.. I think in total, this took about 3 weeks to get? Not bad! I should be expecting an additional package from them either this week or next week since I ordered another one for my Grandma. Although, hers is gonna say "Grandma's House" on it and it'll have pegs to hold keys on it. Hopefully she'll like it since I ordered that for her Christmas present.

1 comments:

BelgiumBarb said...

I LOVE THIS!!!! Crazy thing is, Russ thinks it's cool, too, so I'm going to copy you and order one for our house! Thanks for the info! Awesome!