Friday, October 2, 2009

"You seem unhappy. I like that"

That seems to be a motto around here, atleast that's how it seems.

I don't understand how people get pleasure off of feeding a constant stream of negativity to others. I mean, honestly.. what's the point? I understand that this is a small location and people find themselves getting rather bored, BUT, you'd think they'd find something else to do with their time rather than investing the effort to convince everyone else that this place is horrible.

This subject is becoming so absolutely frustrating to me.  No matter how positive I am about a situation, someone makes it a personal mission to dump crap on it. I look forward to upcoming trips, I catch flack for the people that I'll be traveling with. I'm seriously amazed at the lack of self control when it comes to people and keeping their unwanted opinions to themselves.

I'm starting to want to be anti-social and not attend any events around here considering you're under a mircoscope and judged for every little thing you say, do, interact with... it's ridiculous.

It's almost a "Damned if you do. Damned if you don't" scenario.

"Bastard-coated bastards with bastard fillings. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine."  - Dr. Cox from Scrubs

0 comments: