Sunday, November 8, 2009

Customization at your service

I made some custom Thanksgiving cards to send back to friends and family earlier last month. Well, one of the ladies here REALLY fell inlove with 'em and placed an order with me to get some of her own.
Here's how they came out:





I had to get the cardstock off the economy since I seem to have lost my stack somewhere in my office (opps). All the stuff I used was from CTMH...I used 3D tape, liquid glass and brads, Exclusive Inks Pads for the texture around the card, Exclusive Inks Markers for the images and finger daubers for blending. Then I ended up getting rustic orange colored envelopes for all the cards (she ordered 5 of each style) and put a monogrammed "K" on the back of the envelope (where you seal it) since their last name starts with a "K".
Only thing is.. I have NO freaking idea what to charge her for the cards!
 
I managed to find some pretty cool looking "travel" style paper so I can start scrapping some of the places I've been able to visit. In addition to that, I got some super cute stamps for Christmas so now I can start making those cards for friends and family..
 
Atleast I'm keeping myself busy between work and the gym :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks awesome!!! As far as charging goes that's a tough one. Check out what people charge on ebay and stuff to get an idea! They look great!