Sunday, November 22, 2009

Scentsy

Go figure.. I posted the other day about Gold Canyon, yet I have a Scentsy party, lol.

The party went well & got to spend time with some of my lady friends :) The party closes tomorrow & I'm looking forward to getting some of the Scentsy wax's in. Mainly, there's one called "Poinsettia Pine"..TOTALLY makes me think of Christmas! It has the smell of Poinsettia and Cranberry (atleast I think it does). I also picked up Pumpkin Roll and..uhhh....Apple Pie. Melissa (the Scentsy Consultant) lemme take home a bar of "Sugar".. I LOVE it, but kinda figures it's a discontinued scent.

Anyway, here's some of the warmers I'm ordering:

I ordered two of the "Treasure Chest" warmer...one's for our house and I'm sending the other one to my Dad. Not saying that his house NEEDS it, but.. it doesnt hurt to make the man smell go away :)

Eric picked out "Borneo" for the Man Cave..

I love this one.. it's called "Plymouth" and it's the warmer of the month for October. I figured it'd look good with the fall decorations :)

I'm still debating on weither or not I wanna get this warmer. Mainly, it's because I'd only be able to use it during the Christmas season, ya know?

Once the show was all over .. I got to hang out with Melissa for a lil bit while helping her clean up & put things away. Turns out she had even more warmers stashed away then what was in the show, lol. In fact, she was willing to sell off 2 of them to me.

This one..called "Cherry Blossom"


.....then this one, which is a Cornucopia. Perfect for the fall season :)



0 comments: