Sunday, November 22, 2009

Santa....nevermind...

Eric, John & I headed over to Schinnen today to pick up our Thankgiving goodies...like usual, we popped into the BX and trolled up and down the aisles to see if we could find any goodies. For my birthday present, Eric got me an iPod Touch (which I'm madly inlove with) and I've been looking into getting some sort of stereo system for it. Mainly, so I can have it playing in my office while I'm working on my scrapbooking stuff. Sure, I could just use my headphones and such..but I like being able to play my music while I'm walking around the house without the cord getting caught up on stuff (which happens FREQUENTLY, especially while I'm cleaning).

Well, we were checking out the stereos and came across this:



They're wireless speakers that detatch from the base unit! I plug the itouch into the docking unit, then I can either leave the speakers attatched, or I can detatch them and put them in different rooms in the house! The signal & sound quality on these lil' buggers are awesome! The salesman handed me one, turned it on (each speaker has it's own on/off switch) and told me to start walkin, which I did. I walked from the electronics department all the way up to the second floor and it was STILL getting the signal and playing the music! SOLD. Totally sold.

Best part? It's dual voltage :) I can take this bad boy back to the US whenever the time comes!

Merry Christmas to meeeeeee

0 comments: