Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tah Dah

It was requested that I post a blog... apparently I've been lagging lately. My apoligies.. I've been sick and feel like dog shit SOO I havent exactly felt too spunky to actually focus and type  :)

Lesse.... what to talk about... what to talk about...

Ok, my birthday was last week. I turned the big twenty seven. Aye aye aye. I feel old. My dad got even by telling me, "See? You're thirty minus three". THAT made me feel like hell, lmao. When I say "he was getting even", it's because I told him on his birthday "You're sixty minus five". We couldnt really celebrate my birthday all that well since I happened to be blessed with a Wednesday birthday, John has school the next day and Eric's been having to work really late due to stuff at work. We couldnt do anything on Friday since I had a Pampered Chef Show to do, then on Saturday, I finally got to be a Host for another home business; Close To My Heart. The CTMH party was stamping / scrapping, but also a bday party that my friends threw together. LOTS of fun and I totally appreciated all their hard work. After everything was said and done, I ended up with $120 in free stuff and some 50% off items. Woot Woot! I'm considering doing a Scentsy party pretty soon even though I'd have to plug the burners into a transformer. The gal who sells it here loves it (hense why she sells it) but I got to check out some of the stuff she has.. REALLY nice quality and the burners are pretty large!

I'm a few days away from going on my trip to Poland! I'm REALLY excited to go! Thing is, I'm sick. I've been battling a cold on and off for a week.. it finally went away. Then BAM! This morning I feel like roadkill... super achey, sore throat, very worn out and I just wanna sleep. I can normally tough it out, but this one has me struggling just to walk around. I ATTEMPTED work today for about two hours, but that was barely manageable, so I got to go home early. HOPEFULLY this will be gone before Friday! I dont wanna be sick in Poland! Of all places!  Geesh!

....I'm tired... I'm giving up on this blog. Sorry, lol.

0 comments: