Friday, November 20, 2009

Omi-gah

A friend of mine here talked to me about Gold Canyon Candles a while back... I gotta say, I'm pretty attatched to Yankee Candle. In fact, I actually have a Yankee Candle lip balm (buttercream flavored).. yeah..die hard.

Anyway, Josie managed to find out that one of the gals here sells Gold Canyon. Not her, persay....but her mother sells it and ships it over here since Gold Canyon doesnt ship to APO's. I'll admit, I was a bit skeptical. I trolled through their website and they have a huge selection of scents, flavors and even cute decorations. I picked out Toffee Drizzled Popcorn as well Pumpkin Pie...wham bam, paid for my goodies and awaited their arrival.

When I came into work today, there they were. My two candles. I took one sniff off the Toffee Drizzled Popcorn and I wanted to eat it. All 26 ounces of the jar.  Then, I took a sniff of the Pumpkin Pie, just as awesome, but a little potent on the spice. Eric popped in towards the end of my shift and I had him take a whiff of both jars and he's just as enamored as I am, lol.

Once we got home, I lit up the Toffee Drizzled Popcorn...my house smells like....heaven :)


I think I'm gonna switch from, "Team Yankee" to "Team GC". Well...there's no thinking to do.. I'm doing it. LOL. The prices on their candles are insanely reasonable. You get more for your money. Here's their price list:




Around $19 for a 26 ounce jar of awesomeness? Hell yea! A Large Jar (22 ounces) from Yankee Candle is $25....all the prices across the board are SOOO reasonable for Gold Canyon! NOW I totally see why Josie was beating me to death about ordering from them, lol. I already have my next ordered prepped and ready to get..it's bordering on $90 so far, eeek!!

0 comments: