Monday, October 4, 2010

Ahhh

When I was over in England earlier this year, I picked up several different boxes of tea. "When in Rome, do as the Romans do. "Right?

Anyway, when I was over in Snape Maltings, they had a really awesome little store that sold all kinds of things. Think in terms of a British style Pier One. They also had deli type store in there where you could buy different types of fudge, cheeses and tea. I loaded up on a ton of "Taylors of Harrogate" teas because they're REALLY good. Subtle flavors, but they're awesome..especially with a lil spoonful of honey in your hot drink :)

So. Here I sit with my awesome cup of Raspberry & Vanilla tea in my funky, oversized tea cup :)


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Clears throat....thats a mighty nice muggy you have there...winky winky