Friday, October 1, 2010

Thank You! Dank je! Vielen Dank! Merci! Dziękujemy!

Woo hoo!!!

I hosted a Scentsy Online party last month and my goodies finally showed up :) I'm so excited! I ended up earning $140 worth of stuff, plus a ton of 50% off items (I gave my Consultant $30 worth of stuff to pick out since she held the Show open for a while).  Here's the goodies I got:


Some of the new stuff they came out with was hand sanitizer. Figured I'd give it a shot since I use hand sanitizer like crazy at work.. counting money is GROSS! My hands feel SO nasty after wards so I'm always lathering up with the stuff. I gotta say..these smell awesome (shocking, right?)..lol. I'm INLOVE with Coconut Lemongrass!

Eric was interested in getting one of these Scentsy Paks... I think it's for his locker at work or his gym bag. I dunno, he picked out the scent he wanted (he picked Citrus SunTea and I accidentally gave Melissa that since she ordered a Pak as well) and I ordered it. I'm a lil disappointed though with how small it is.. I figured it'd be a lil larger, but I guess we'll find out how much it smells when it busts it out for whatever it is he wanted it for, lol.


I also got several car "candles". They're absolutely amazing and highly recommend them! They last forever and smell exactly like the waxes :)

Here's some of the Warmers I ended up getting:

Say "Hi" to Tiki!  I know you're probably wondering why I got him since he's not really my style. A few weeks ago, Eric brought a warmer into his office since it (apparently) smells like death over there. Since he's done that, the guys really seem to like it and wished for another warmer in a different part of the building. Well, since I had a ton of 50% off items, I got this lil booger for their office. It's manly, per say, and it's kinda fitting to have something this random in a shop full of guys. I ended up getting a lot of "clean" smells for them (Clarity, Inner Peace, Berry Blush) so they can help with the "death / feet / fart" smell.

 I think he knows what he's in for...

Then I picked up Charlemagne. I love love love Fleur Di Leis.. I actually had them on my wedding invites (wax seal) and they were also details during the wedding ceremony :) When I saw this, I thought "Mine! I needs it!"
 

Since it's Fall, I HAD to get  Montpelier. Right now it's sitting on the window ledge burning "Autumn Sunset" :)

Since the holidays are upon us and I'm a freak about Christmas, I figured I might as well grab a Christmas type warmer :) Heavenly is really pretty when it's lit up (the while warmer glows rather than light just coming out of the holes). The top kinda fits a lil funky on it, though. Oh well, can't really complain about it!



Andddd last but not lease, I got Eric another Georgia warmer. "Another one?" you say? Well.. the first one he got is at work.. he wanted a second one for his "Man Cave". Being the good wife that I am, I ponied up the extra $$$$$ for it since the college warmers are excluded from the earned free product as well as 50% off items. That's love!


Here's a list of all the waxes I got:

2 Berry Blush
2 Pumpkin Roll (screams Fall)
2 Inner Peace (if only you could actually get inner piece this easily, lol)
2 Clarity
Autumn Sunset Bar
Just Peachy, Ginger (smells like peach tea)
Winter Wonderland (smells like Christmas!)
Maple Butter
Vanilla Cream
Hazelnut Latte (makes me miss Starbucks!!)
Cranberry Mango
Coconut Lemongrass (coconut heaven!)
Reggae Sunset
Black Raspberry Vanilla

Maple Butter (Brick)

Car Circle Candles: (Eric and I were bickering over which ones we wanted to get, lol)

Pumpkin Roll
2 Maple Butter
Cinnamon Bun
Pineapple Paradise
Winter Wonderland

 A MASSIVE thank you to everyone who purchased from my show!! It's GREATLY appreciated!! 

0 comments: