Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 3 - Your Favorite Teacher

OH OH OH !!! I totally know the answer to this one!!

My favorite teach, by far, has always been Ms. Davenport!


When I went to school at University Park Elementary, Donna was the EDC (Extended Day Care) teacher. She's always been extremely enthusiastic about kids and their artwork. I remember her being amazing about my drawings / paintings and always encouraging me to do more, practice my techniques and fully supporting any type of projects I wanted to do.When I moved on from elementary school, we always stayed in touch..practically up till the time I moved overseas! 

Honestly, I can go on and on about her. She's an absolutely amazing person and UPE was VERY lucky to have her for all the years she was there. Donna definitely was a fantastic teacher. Not only a fantastic teacher, but someone who has taught me to enjoy the positives, don't focus on the negatives and learn to express yourself through your art. I can honestly say I give her a lot of the credit for my artistic talent because she's the one who encouraged me to try, try, try again.

0 comments: