Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 12 - Something You Are OCD About

I actually had to ask Eric what I'm OCD about considering I can't really think of anything off the top of my head. When I asked him, he instantly said, "Your sunglasses. You're VERY OCD about them". 

Now that he mentions it...yeah. I'm very OCD about them. They are ALWAYS with me, even when it's raining / snowing. They're polarized Ray Bans that I had tinted extra dark since I'm very light sensitive. So, not only are they kinda pricey, but they definitely cut down on my migraines which is pretty priceless to me. I usually have 'em in my purse, truck, or on the counter top so I can snag it on the way out. A few months ago, I mis-placed them and I was VERY upset...no sunglasses means very limited driving for me and lots of headaches :(


Other than that, I'll randomly flick lights on and off to make sure they're off even though they're CLEARLY not on.

0 comments: