Saturday, May 14, 2011

Week 10?!

Holy gawd..it's already week 10!?! Where has time gone?! 

I did my weigh in this morning before Eric and I headed out to Germany to pick up a deep freezer. So, sorry this is getting posted later in the evening (my time). I've been on the hunt for a freezer for a while since we've been on a waiting list for one for A LONG ASS TIME..literally since we've been in Belgium, so, we finally broke down and bought one for a very reasonable price. Some places around here are asking anywhere between 300-600 euros for one (NO THANKS!), I did my magic and we found one at Spangdahlem. So, now it's chillin' (ha) in my office.


At this point, I'm down 17lbs since March 5th. Not too bad, right? I think I just need to accept that my body is only going to lose 1lb a week, despite my best efforts. This past week, I put in about ten miles around my neighborhood and on my elliptical, so, it's not like I'm not doing anything. Although, I think I'm going to add in some yoga to my routine this coming week and possibly some light strength training, so I guess we'll see how that goes. 

Hopefully everyone else is making some progress on their weight loss journeys! And, maybe I'll see a post from Stefanie in regards to her weight loss / working out routine.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Stefanie sucks!!!! LOL I'm so proud of you. I haven't posted becuase I'm not doing well, and it's really hard for me to admit it. Guess a blog is in order. I'll post tonight. You are seriously an inspirtation. Welcome to the 230's love!!!! Soon you'll be in ONE-derland!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!!