Saturday, December 31, 2011

*2011*

I was a busy little bee throughout 2011. What did you do all year long? Here's a list of the things I did to make my time fly:


January

I began selling for Tastefully Simple! 

 Had the pleasure of taking Eric to London for the first time so I could show him around the city in the midst of seeing a TNA Wrestling event.

February

I traveled to Mechelen with a group of friends to check out some old world tapestries from the De Wit company. 

My tickets to go home to California for a two month vacation were officially booked!

March

Checked out a killer farmers market in a near by town called Zolder.

Found an amazing scale at my favorite antique warehouse. 

Scored an antique coffee grinder from the same warehouse a week later :)

April

My fashion forward Dachshund gets a rain coat.

Went on a great adventure back to Poland with some awesome friends. 

Experienced the Spring Bazaar at Spangdahlem, Germany

May

Found our rhythm when it came to making a lot of food for the upcoming week. 

My beloved Blackberry went to the great cell phone tower in the sky.

Did some retail damage in Germany while visiting some friends. 

June

Movie dates with my lover face. 

The horses in the field next to our house had another baby! 

Began experiencing one of the wettest summers in Belgium's history. 

My landlord broke ground right next to us to build a duplex :-/

Three whole days of summer

July

I put a deposit down on my dream table! 

Went blueberry picking!

Eric and I spent our four year wedding anniversary in Venice, Italy! 

August

FINALLY organized my office! 

My spiffy dream table finally arrived!!

We realized our landlord is filthy rich.

Scored a nifty old school clock!

September

I went..went..back back to Cali Cali.

Adopted a $2k puppy from the SPCA (cost after fees, buying a new plane ticket, carrier, vet bills, etc) 

Drove to Oregon and Washington!

Met my brand new baby cousin!

Won FIRST PLACE in a photo contest! 

October

Made some awesome blankets for my son and husband


Missed my old stomping grounds in San Luis Obispo

Got my Dad hooked on a video game. 

Invaded Pier 39 in San Francisco with my Dad. 

November

Got pictures done with my Dad

Date day to France to buy some Le Creuset 

Lovin' on some European Christmas Markets

Discovered the black hole that is Pinterest

Finally obtained Steve

The goodies I acquired while in California finally arrived! Eee!!

December

Finally came across something quite useful for my Scentsy warmers after being here for almost three years! 

Made arrangements for Eric & I's FIFTH wedding anniversary !

I've come to realize that Belgium likes messing with me

Turned my kitchen into a cookie factory.

Took a crack at being a couponer...and failed. 


Here's to hoping for a productive 2012!

0 comments: