Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sweet Tooth

Ever have a sweet tooth that it's so bad, nothing can really relieve it? ESPECIALLY when there's a specific type of sweet thing you want? That's me...right now. 


Despite living in the chocolate capital, I REALLY miss having my See's Candies. Yes, See's. I've been stalking their site for the last hour by debating on what I've wanted to buy since it all looks so amazing. Sadly, my favorite type of "chocolate" is ONLY available in the stores...I can't get it from their online site, or even their catalog! What type of candy am I talking about?

Orange Bon Bons.


Their bon bon collections are some of the few types that See's actually does by hand still (shaping, dipping and decorating). Ohhh how I miss them! The insides have this amazing orange butter cream, and the shell is a hard..candy coating. *Drool*

Eric, on the other hand, loves their Butterchew chocolates (in Milk or Dark). As long as he has those, he's a happy camper. I ended up buying him (I kid you not) about six pounds of that stuff so he can nip off of it till it's time to move. He'll make it last that long since he sticks 'em in the freezer, and pulls out one or two when he has a sweet tooth. 


They have these seasonal candies that are out of this world...but it makes me SO ...SO sad because you can only get them for a few weeks, then you gotta wait a whole year till they pop back up again! Boo!! 

Butter cream centers covered in either milk or orange chocolate:
 White chocolate mint truffles: 


Egg nog truffles: 


Sigh. I need some See's. Now. 

0 comments: